Question
Posted by: Monz | 2008/06/18

16 days late, when do I ovulate now?

I am currently 16 days late, my first day of my last period was on 5 May. I am not pregnant as the test results came back negative. Also according to the blood test results I didn't ovulate this past month. I have had some random spotting (brown) on 8 and 9 June and also some (this time a wipe or two of blood but NOT near enough to fill even a panty liner) on 15 and 16 June...

I currently have some jelly like discharge mixed with a little bit of brown streaks... (Isn't this when you are ovulating?) I don't know when it will be now, we are TTC...

Dear Monz
It is very difficult, now that you have had a very irregular cycle, to ascertain when you are ovulating. I would suggest that you ignore this present cycle and start monitoring in your next cycle. There are commercially available ovulation test kits that can be purchased from your pharmacy to help ascertain when ovulation is taking place.

1
Posted by: Monz | 2008/06/18

May I add that I am very very regular - 28 days (the odd month or so it can stretch to 30 days)

Reply to Monz