Question
Posted by: Monz | 2008/06/18

16 days late, when do I ovulate now?

I am currently 16 days late, my first day of my last period was on 5 May. I am not pregnant as the test results came back negative. Also according to the blood test results I didn't ovulate this past month. I have had some random spotting (brown) on 8 and 9 June and also some (this time a wipe or two of blood but NOT near enough to fill even a panty liner) on 15 and 16 June...

I currently have some jelly like discharge miced with a little bit of brown streaks... (Isn't this when you are ovulating?) I don't know when it will be now, we are TTC...

It does not sound like you are ovulating. You may need help in that regard.

5
Posted by: Monz | 2008/06/18

Well it's sticky clear jelly like, everyone speaks about the egg white lookalike and I can't seem to pin point that...

Reply to Monz
Posted by: Tieta | 2008/06/18

TMI, but how does the discharge look? Like egg white? If its this, then you must BD like crazy!!! Then you are ovulating!

Reply to Tieta
Posted by: Monz | 2008/06/18

May I add that I am very very regular - 28 days (the odd month or so it can stretch to 30 days)

Reply to Monz
Posted by: Monz | 2008/06/18

Sure Lou, let's see how quick gynae Doc gets back, then you can relate the answer back to you... It's so frustrating! I am certain I am ovulating now (from the discharge, but how is that possible)

Reply to Monz
Posted by: Lou | 2008/06/18

Hi Monz,

I have exactly the same problem! I could have posted your question myself, that's how exact it is. Please please please let me know once you have an answer. I would like to hear from you...

Reply to Lou