Question
Posted by: Helen Lawson-Atkinson | 2010/03/21

15yr old going grey!!

Hi, My 15yr old son has recently started going grey, in the past few weeks the hairs which grow out of a dark coloured spot on his head, which he has had since birth, have gone grey, they are quiet long and have not had time to " grow as grey hairs" , they seem to be losing the pigment daily. I am concerned that the spot my be the problem. Any advice?? Mumx

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Helen, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my reposnse.

Your best advice would be to see your family doctor or asked to be referred to a dermatologist who can examine the area and do some blood tests to exclude any specific medical causes.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/03/26

Reply to anti-ageing expert