Question
Posted by: la | 2012/10/08

15 wks preggies

I`m 15 wks pregnant and yet i sometimes dnt feel preggies....Apart from the sore breasts nd nipples...still feel the same....odd feeling of butterflies in my tummy????pple seem to think im further along than what i say nd it pissess me off cos ive always had a big tummy(depression sinking in)i know they say each pregnancy is different from the last but im jst wondering when do we actually start feeling movement???

If you have had children before, you should start feeling movements anuwhere from 16-18 weeks, later if you it's your first pregnancy.

2

Posted by: Annie | 2012/10/09

With my first I felt butterflies at 15 weeks (thats the start of movement) and it mostly stayed at that. After 25 weeks I sometimes felt a rolling movement and kicks I only felt twice or so in 9 months!

With this pregnancy I felt butterflies just before 12weeks and the first kick before 13 weeks. I am almost 30 weeks and if I dont feel kicks and rolling movements for at least an hour 4 times a day I get worried because thats like a minimum..... with first I was happy if I felt a slight movement in the morning and one again in the evening.....

Dont be upset by what people says! Please try not to be be.... on the same day MIL will tell me I dont look pregnant at all (must be something wrong with her eyes, for I am huge!) and sombody else will ask me when I going to hospital - asuming the baby is due now. People say stupid things and for some reason if they notice you are pregnant, they feel obligated to say something.

Enjoy your pregnancy. It is such a special time in your life and it is over so very very soon.... before you can believe it, baby will be walking and potty training and growing up.

Reply to Annie