15 market street jhb

Who has been to 15 market street, what is it that they give you i cant take it anymor, Liezel did u go ? pls if u did give me a clue.

Whats the first step of dirvocing, i wish i could move out but financially im not stable pls help guys

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Dear Anonymous,

the first step of divorcing is knowing what you truly want and establishing what are your needs. You deserve to be happy and if you truly can't be happy in your present situation then think logically about what you want and need. make a list and establish how realistic or not some things may be and then take action towards finding your happiness.

I wish you all the best

Posted by: MieMie | 2009-05-26

Well I have been there. All you need is your original Marriage certificate and R20 Revenue Stamp that you can buy from your local post office. When you get there, there will be someone to assist you in filling int he forms. As soon as that is done, they will give you the divorce forms that will be sent to your hubby. You may ask to do that directly or simply ask the Sheriff to do in on your behalf and pay a small fee (not more than R150) to the sherriff. It shouldnt be a lengthy process, just that sometimes the other person may dispute whatever you say in the forms and that may prolong the process. Apparently settling out of court makes things easier... but depends on your financial situation.
All the best &  good luck...

Reply to MieMie