Question
Posted by: Me ,me,me | 2013/02/14

14 years and counting - Praise the Lord

Guys,

This morning I was just thinking that:

I discovered that I am positive in May 1999 (I might have been infected earlier) , and after 14 years I am not on any meds except vitamins.

My blood counts in December were CD 821 and VL 1020.

I praise Almighty.

11
Posted by: Sbu | 2014/02/12

Hi Guys, I have just found out that I am HIV positive, not on ARVs. What is it that I can take to help my immune system while I am not on ARVs?

Reply to Sbu
Posted by: Sbu | 2014/02/12

I am so blessed to find this site, just tested positive this year Jan and I am really inspired by you guys. Thank you Jesus I thought it was the end of the road for me.

Reply to Sbu
Posted by: Greatfull | 2013/12/30

I was tested postive in 2004 and start taking ARVs 2010 i thank GOD for keeping me strong and healthy i know 1 day he will heal me because he is the almighty of evry sickness and pain.The Lord CAN go beyound the plans of the devil.

Reply to Greatfull
Posted by: lerato girl | 2013/12/23

Found out in 2006 that I was positive and also pregnant at the same time 7 years later still going strong hiv negative bubbly little girl just started ARV'S this year April until today no side effects God is great now just need an hiv positive man who's going to love me 26yrs

Reply to lerato girl
Posted by: lee | 2013/09/09

Hi guys, was diagnosed in 2001 n jst started ARVs in july bcoz my CD4 was 250 even though I was nt sick. I'm on atripla n centruim no side effects n have to go dis month to check my CD, I thank God each n every day for keeping me healthy, HE is really an amazing GOD!

Reply to lee
Posted by: lee | 2013/09/09

Reply to lee
Posted by: lee | 2013/09/09

Reply to lee
Posted by: Lola | 2013/02/14

Me, me, me and Sfiso you guys are an inspiration hey! keep up doing what ever it is you are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is Mighty and Powerful, all Knowing Lord

Reply to Lola
Posted by: Lola | 2013/02/14

wow His name is Jehova he is our healer!!!! woooooooow great news indeed

Reply to Lola
Posted by: sfiso | 2013/02/14

Diagnosed in 1994., Probably contracted in 1990.Started med''s in 2002. Still going strong

Reply to sfiso
Posted by: Statman | 2013/02/14

Thanks for sharing, that does give me hope that I will live long. May you be blessed with more years.

Reply to Statman