Posted by: Sunflower | 2011-09-27

14 Year old Step son gets erection when he hugs me

My 14 year old step son and myself really get along. But lately he hugs me when we are alone,touching my breasts. He does not hug me this way infront of his dad. Last night he hugged my like this and kept on doing it, and I saw him get an erection, BUT said nothing to him and pretended like i did not see it. How do I talk to him about this?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Your step son is reaching a stage of sexual awareness and often these sexual feelings get transferred onto the people closest to them. With you not being a biological parent the usual taboo is not there, which can cause some confusion for the young person.

The best way to approach it is to gently let him know that hugs are fine, but when he touches you inappropriately that this is not okay and that you are his parent and that you love him as a son. Within this you can explain to him the different kinds of love that exist - family, friends and intimate partners and what is appropriate within each context.

Posted by: koos | 2011-10-12

you must be one hot step momma!!!!!

Reply to koos
Posted by: ada | 2011-10-09

If he is aroused u shoul explain to him and satisfy his curiosity. Explain and if possible demonstrate what erection is for. There is nothing wrong since he does not do this in front of his dad that means he expects something from you a practical demonstration. By the way how old are you?

Reply to ada
Posted by: Anon | 2011-09-28

Why do you allow him to touch your breasts?