Question
Posted by: Mommy 2 be | 2011-04-12

14 weeks pregnant feeling weird

hi doc, i am currently 14 weeks pregnant and since saturday i have been feeling a bit sick.

On saturday i woke up with a headache so bad i could not get out of bed. i thought i was either going to throw up or faint. the headache was behind my right eye all the way back to behind my ear.

Since then i keep getting this really weird feeling. My head suddenly starts to pound and i get really really nauseaous and feel faint and get all hot and shaky, then it just stops.

I have not had any morning sickness really, had nausea whilst eating a couple of times but nothing serious and now this.

Can you please advise me if i should see a doctor?

Hallo Mommy2be
Yes,please see your doctor - this could be migraine due to hormonal changes but need further examination.

3
Posted by: Alice | 2011-04-15

If all is fine and it''s only hormonal changes, try a warm bath. Worked wonders for me when I was in the early stages of pregnancy. I had 4 day migraines and it''s the only thing that I could do to ease the pain.
Good luck!

Reply to Alice
Posted by: Friend | 2011-04-12

Maybe go check out your blood pressure

Reply to Friend
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-04-12

Hallo Mommy2be