Question
Posted by: Dakotasky | 2011/04/07

14 Days past Ovulation

Please help. I tested for ovulation on 23 March and it was positive. Felt ovulation pains on right side on 24 March. Hubby and I did baby dance on 23, 24, 25, 27 and 28 March. Period was due on 03 April and nothing came, my cycle is 28 days and is like clockwork every month for a year now! I had light abnominal pains last week like period pains on 30 and 31 March. Now today 14 days past ovulation still no period and pregnancy test says negative. I am so desparate to fall pregnant. Could I still be pregnant?

Dear Dakotasky

I would suggest that you repeat the pregnancy test if it is still negative, consider visiting your gynaecologist or fertility specialist. If you have used an ovulation induction agent such at Clomiphene citrate (Clomid, Fertomid, Serophene, etc) then possibility of ovarian cysts must be considered as this is a common consequence. The possibility of a very early failed pregnancy should also be considered and this may result in continuous hormone production as in the case of a persistent corpus luteal cyst.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

4
Posted by: MZUZI | 2011/04/24

WHAT CAN IS DO MENSTRUATION NEVER ON TIME

Reply to MZUZI
Posted by: jessica duikers | 2011/04/24

menstrual cycle is 26days so after 10days as indicate i did a ovulation test but was found negative. i did a check everyday thereafter but found negative. so its telling me that my hormone levels are low. did research and found a pill called clomid do i need a prescription been trying for a baby for 6years

Reply to jessica duikers
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/04/12

Dear Dakotasky

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: ZOE | 2011/04/07

GO AND GET A BLOOD TEST DONE ITS MORE ACURATE!! HOPE YOU ARE PRGGIES!!

Reply to ZOE