Question
Posted by: Tia | 2009-09-17

14 Day Old Kitten one last question and answer to annamarie

Hay all thank you for being so pacient with me and helping me with all my questions is difficult when you have a little baby like this and you have no idea as to how to raise him....

Annamarie my little monsters name is Mo, which is so fitting i call him fat cat for short he is sooo curios and really is a bundle of joy!!!!!!

My last question hopefully.... monster is now teething what can i do to help him with that in the sence could i put something on his gums to help ease the irritation?

I really wish i could give you guys a pic but ill describe him quick... he is dark silver in colour has pitch black ears and tail, and on the tip of his toes are white then he has a very slim face (looks like he has bit of simese in him) and the biggest blue eyes you have ever seen on a baby like this.

anyway take care and thank you once again!!!

Dear Tia

Get a hobby and focus less on your cat. Just let him be a cat for a day or two.

1
Posted by: tia | 2009-09-17

Sorry about the spelling, feeling very doff today!!!! hee hee have a fantasic day!

Reply to tia