Question
Posted by: Mel | 2011/06/13

13yr old daughter

hi doc,
my daughter is 13 yrs old, she has had her period since she was 10, before she started with her period, they discovered cysts on her ovaries, but said they were fairly small and shouldnt worry about them. my question is, lately she has been having her period just on every 2 weeks, i know that its not normal for me, is it normal for her at her age with all her hormones etc., to be having her period so frequently? i would like to know if i should take her to a doctor to be checked out?

I think that you should take her to see a doctor. If she has been having periods for 3 years, it should have stabilised by now.

Best w3ishes

1

Best w3ishes