Posted by: Lin | 2009-08-19

13yr old Bed Wetting

My 13yr old daughter still wets the bed. It has improved but she still wets the bed at least 3 - 5 times a month. She has been to 3 Urologist + 1 Paeditrician and she is absolutely fine. There is a family history but only up to age 4/5. We tried the potty pager, which did not wake her. Tried waking her up in the night and taking her to the toilet. We make her wash her own bedding but it' s still carrying on. We really don' t know what else to do. Her younger sister (5yrs old) is starting to notice this.

Dear Lin
You could try a low dose ( 10mg) of Tofranil at night - but give it early - around 18h00 - discuss with your GP as you will need a prescription.

Posted by: CTMom | 2009-08-19

I will find the pamphlet that was handed out at my sons school and fax it to you if you want.

Reply to CTMom