Question
Posted by: atle | 2010/09/09

13th cheque

Tell me how does a 13th cheque works as i didnt get any response from my employer regarding my cheque and he didnt even notify me whether i will get the same or not all he did was just ignore me. I was suppose to get the same in march but since then he just pretents that nothing is wrong. when we try to approach him he gets angry and now we have stopped because we are scared that we might loose our jobs on this matter.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: 13th Cheque

A 13th cheque is only applicable if it is in your contract. If it is in your contract they cannot ignore it, they must pay it.

1
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2010/09/16

RE: 13th Cheque

Reply to Labour Lawyer