Posted by: monza | 2009-02-09

13 weeks pregnant and spotting

last week on the 26 january i was spotting and went to hospitaal and on 27 i went to gynaecologist , all of them said my baby is fine the womb is closed,on the 29 on my birthday , there was white thick discharge and on wednesday 4 of february there was thick brown discharge like u about to menstruate or finishing until todat.

I m still busy drink the pills that the gynae gave me but it sees like the pills doesnt work , he gave me lenthyl epilipsy pills he said those pill wiill stop the blood i m so wooried i dont want to lose my baby i also have backache.

Or should i change the gynae or what.i want to see a gynae today i m getting woried

It sounds like you are having a threatened miscarriage. In general, there isn't much that will help. Nature has to take its course. Do go back and see your gynaecologist again if you are worried.

Posted by: POSH | 2009-02-09

I also dont mean to scare you but you must go to the doctor as soon as possible because on my 7th week i was spotting and my discharge was pinkish and i immediately went to the gyeno who prescribed hormone pills (utrogestan) and said that the placenta was separating and it could result in a miscarriage and i had to drink the pills at night then i spotted agin and the dosage was increased to two pills in the morning and at night and i havent spotted again i am also on my 10th week but today i had a brownish discharge in the morning and i immediately drank my pills and it has since stopped and if it persists will have to call gyeno. just hoping and praying everything will be fine because it stresses me.
good luck

Reply to POSH
Posted by: Desperado | 2009-02-09

I think you should see a gynae TODAY. If you can get a second opinion.

I don' t want to scare you but rather be safe than sorry. I also had some spotting and everything turned out fine, in my case it was just veins that popped, but since you are on medication I would rather go today

Reply to Desperado