Question
Posted by: Nads | 2011/08/04

12weeks pregnant doc precribed Urizone 3g is it save

Hi I''m 12weeks preggies with 4th child. It seems as if I don''t have a imuun system with this pregnancy! 3rd time with uti got flue now and had a stomach bug. Every week there''s something else. The doc gave me now Urizone 3g t o drink! Is it save? There is some blood aslo in my urine! Is it due to the infection?
Thanx

Yes it is okay. The blood in the urine is probably from the infection.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/23

Hi i am 32 weeks pregnant and i have UTI so my Doc prescribed me this Urizone 3g. I want to know when is the right time of the day to use it between morning and night time?