Question
Posted by: Lady O | 2009-06-02

12hrs

If been with this guy for 4yrs now, my issue is dat lately when he enjaculates during a session, he can only do that at least after 12hrs. what could be the matter,

he may be suffering from 'male orgasmic disorder' please consult this site for further info: http://www.minddisorders.com/Kau-Nu/Male-orgasmic-disorder.html

please encourage him to go to a doctor - only through a proper consult can your partner be correctly diagnosed and treated.

3

Nothing unusual about that, depends on many things, age being one of the most important, the older the man the longer the recovery time

Contact me... i wont make u sleep... we will cum together...

And you still awake by then :)