Question
Posted by: Nix | 2008/08/27

12 weeks and tinted discharge

I'  m 12 weeks 1 day today. I have a question. Last night when i got home from doing groceries i went for a wee. there was a slight ting to my mucus. it was almost a very light brown. not even alot though. it was only that one time and not again. Well i nearly went mad. My last miscarriage started that way at 5 weeks, well not exactly, it was more and it continued till i finally lost the baby 2 weeks later. Do you think i should be worried??? Last week at my 11 week scan the FS was happy with everything. Yesterday morning when i went to the loo i did strain a bit (TMI) do you think that'  s what caused it??

I think you should wait and see whether it happens again. If it does, see your gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: Jooles | 2008/08/27

You should contact your doctor. Better safe than sorry. It could be nothing but at least you' ll have peace of mind. Remember that you' re still in the first trimester when the miscarriage rate is high. Your doc might prescribe bed rest.
Take care and please phone him.

Reply to Jooles