Question
Posted by: Marilet Swanepoel | 2012-06-16

11days late, have a POS and NEG test??? what to do???

Hallo, I am now 11days late, been trying to concieve with a second child for the past year now. I tested on 7 days, clicks early detection came out Positive, but the next day a normal pharmacy SPOT ON test came out Negative. Im so confused now, will do a blood test this week if still nothing appears. Symptoms is moodiness, lower back pain, light cramping, cravings, light nasua....can I be pregnant??? Im soooo confused, do not want to test another Urine test again....

The only way to be sure is to have a blood test.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-06-22

Posted by: Nini | 2012-06-18

Hi Marliet,

If the first test said positive then I would think that it means you''re pregnant. Not all tests are accurate and I know of many ladies that have negative tests but are actually pregnant.

You need to go for the blood test ASAP. That is the only absolute way you will know.

11 days late and 1 positive pregnancy test is enough to indicate a possible pregnancy.

I hope it turns out positive for you! Good luck...

Reply to Nini
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-06-17

Marilet....trying to conceive for a year is nerve wracking for sure, but you should be patient. If you are, you are. If you''re not, you''re not. Simple as that. If you are pregnant being so uptight and stressed is the last thing you want to do. As for urine tests, if you already have a child surely you know that urine tests go on throughout a pregnancy. Think you should relax and let nature take its course.

Reply to Tanya