Question
Posted by: riekie | 2010-02-15

10yr olds breast lump

Hi all, firstly, i did not show her i am worried and left my crying for the shower! So, just to clear that - i will not fall apart in front of her or anyone. The last thing that i need now, is a worried little daughter. Ek is '  n sterk boerevrou. Then, she went for the biopsy. She was amazingly brave. The breast specialist explained to her that he is going to put on some local anaesthetic and then with a needle extract some of the fluids. The specialist said that it looked to him like an abcess that has not cleared with the antibiotics that the docter prescribed. After the extraction, he did mention that he is going to send the fluid off to a lab, to rule out sarcoma. We will have the results in about 1 or 2 days. At this stage, no news is good news. She did however have some bleeding from her nipple, but the specialist said that he is not concerned about that. She also have some bruising, but that was expected. I'  ll keep you posted once we get the results. Thank you Dr Bets.

Hallo Riekie
I am glad everything went well! Let me know what the lab results says.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-15

Hallo Riekie

Reply to cyberdoc