Question

10km walk

Hi Doc, what is my ideal weight if my lenght is 1.62 and weigh 75.9? I have one month to exercise for a 10km walk, can you please give me specific exercise to prepare for the walk?thanks alot.

For ideal mass, the range is anything between 52kg and 65kg. That's a wide range because we're different, there's no single value to aim for.

For a programme, difficult to say what you should do because I know nothing about your current fitness level.

Here is a programme that you can try - it's an 11 week programme, but what you can try is to jump to week 5, then do week 7, then week 9 and then week 11 and that will bring you to the walk in one month, hopefully ready for 10km.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/03/03

Reply to fitnessdoc