Question
Posted by: deno | 2009/02/03

1078. 3 porn! deno 3/2/2009

Doc just a thought, my son is 12 and although at times his bright doing grade 7, he is a gaint weighing in 75 kilos and wears a 40 pants, when watching TV his got all these little toys with him teddies...spiderman etc....kneels at the bedside and can play for hours...his also gifted with his hands and can make dinosaurs with putty , foil, paper I worry as his too big to be playing like a 5 yr old, when he went on holiday he carried all his toys with him and the kids laughed at him but it' s like water off a ducks back, the bed at times is full of his toys as they go to bed with him, Lee just suggested that maybe my partner has interferred with him as I find this behavior not normal and it' s worried me.Lee my partner had a g/f with your name, she had a daughter and son and he was so inlove with the daughter of about 6yrs then if it is u, wanted to bring her over for a visit...but her mom caught him making the daughter model with friends for him.If it is you then you know whom I am on about here.

There is no specific behaviour in a kid which strongly suggests that they have been molested, except perhaps if they show age-inappropriate sexual behaviour. It is unusual for a boy of 12 to still be so wrapped up in doll play, but it's not abnormal, especially if he doesn't have many friends nd thus alternatives for play

1
Posted by: Lee | 2009/02/03

Sorry Deno, I am not the Lee you are looking for. If you are in a relationship where you are not sure and are questioning his actions then maybe you should think of getting out.

Reply to Lee