Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-10-20

10 yr old daughter

Can anyone please help me my daughter is 10 yrs old 2 weeks back she complained that her panties stays wet I took her to the doc who prescribed antibiotics and ointment he said she has a bladder infection she finished both. Last night she showed me again that the panties is wet I looked at it and this time was very pale yellow with no smell. Could this be her hormone' s maybe kicking in because she has been complaining lately about her nipples that are itcing and sometime' s sore and were do I take her now to a gynie, urologist or back to the GP.

It could be hormonal. If you want to consult a specialist, it should be a gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-22