Posted by: Tania | 2011-05-04

10 year old son with cracked heels

My son is 10 years old and suffers from cracked heels. He refuses to wear shoes, even during the winter. He uses the metal scrub thing and at the moment I am applying Sudacrem mixed with vaseline to his heels and he sleeps with socks and wear the vaseline mix to school under his school socks. Why is he getting cracked heels and what can I do to help it heel?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi Tania

one of the possible causes could be acidity. this is caused by refined foods and sugar. You can use internally greens - like barleygreen or something similar.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Marcelle | 2011-05-05

Hi.... Is your sone getting enough Essential fatty acids in his diet?
You might see a big imprevement if you give him flax oil or supplement his diet with essential fatty acids! Good luck!

Reply to Marcelle