Question
Posted by: Tania | 2011-01-27

10 Bloka Post 197

Hi again,

I was prescribed the 50mg to take 1 tablet at night. However since it closed my chest, I started taking half at night for a few nights and it does bring the pulse down a couple of beats to below 100.

Since the pulse has been remaining high during the day I started taking half in the morning aswell with my cozar comp 50mg, and the pulse still remains below 100, it then almost seems to work out my system and therefore needed to know the maximum dose in mg''s allowed per day. That way I can comfortably take half of a 50mg 10bloka three times a day making this only 75mg intake a day.

If a person has high blood pressure and is on medication what is an acceptable " pulse rate beats per min" , if I know that then it will take a bit of pressure off from worrying that it''s too high etc.

Thanks for your help!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Your pulse of less than 100 is perfectly normal. Depending on your fitness it may vary quite a lot but generally 70-110 is normal.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-01-28

Reply to pharmacist