Question
Posted by: Jacqui Oosthuizen | 2010/02/22

1 year-old Dachsie

Hello Doctor,
Honey is a great hunter, and there isn''t a day goes by that she doesn''t go and catch geckos in the garden, or anything else that moves. If there are no goggas she will pick up twigs or leaves and chew on them. Surely this is a dangerous habit? She also disgustingly eats the cats poo if she can get to it before it do. What can I do about this? She also has a -|- eye, which I am washing with a mild saline solution. No improvement yet.

Look forward to your advice. Thanks.

Dear Jacqui

Hunting and eating cat poo are habits that you can usually not do a lot about. The eye a vet should have a look at.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/02/25

Dear Jacqui

Reply to Cybervet