Question
Posted by: Amy | 2009-09-08

1 year - Divorce

Hi, been trying to get divorced for a year now, but my lawyer is delaying this, paid her, and i never here from her.
What can i do, both my ex to be and i just want to get this over with.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Dear Amy,

this is very unprofessional attitude and should be reported.
If your ex and yourself are in agreement and no children are involvement, you can divorce amicably by yourself or just go through a mediator if you do not want to deal with the paper work yourself.

info@sadsa.net

1
Posted by: Latoya | 2009-09-10

Report her with the Law society and get yourself another lawyer. If you and your ex want to make a clean divorce by agreeing on settlement, you dont even need a lawyer.

Reply to Latoya