Posted by: me | 2009-05-11

1 year and still no conception

this month is exactly 1 year off the pill and trying to conceive. I have 1 daughter also took exactly 1 year to conceive. Doc i am getting worried- hubby getting impatient starting to think something is wrong- i dont' s feel as if anything is wrong trying to conceive- otherwise what' s our next step- I have a 32 day cycle therefore should ovulate between 11-13 day of a month( if i am correct). Any advice- thanks

You should ovulate around Day 20 , so try a bit later in your cycle.

theres sights on the internet that help you keep record of when you ovulate etc. it might not be 100% accurate for everyone. but its helped me alot! I used doesnt hurt to try! :-)

Posted by: Dee | 2009-05-11

On a 32 day cycle you would ovulate around day 18-20, its possible you are missing your fertile days.

Reply to Dee