Question
Posted by: s | 2008/12/16

1 too many

Hi doc
I take the contraceptive pill Ginette and rather than forgetting to take it, I accidentially took two active pills in one day. I had days all muddled in my head and thought I' d forgotten to take it on the Monday thinking it was Tuesday when it was actually onday, so basically I took both the Monday and the Tuesady pill on one day. What will be the result of this and what should I do about it?
Also if I should be so stupid as to do it again what should i do?

Just continue with the rest of the pills each day. It probably won't have any effect, but could upset your cycle.