Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2011/09/16

1 night stand?

Would it be considered a 1 night stand if you are in a relationship and you only kissed a other person back and then keep your distance? not like you could get aids from kissing or could you?

You don't get AIDS from kissing. Technicalities aren't so important, though a modest amount of kissing might not be considered a one-night stand. More like a one-night sit.

6
Posted by: Annie | 2011/09/18

My dear, if you are asking these kinds of questions you are certainly not MATURE and EDUCATED enough. Before you go running around kissing boys, maybe pick up a book and read about this sort of thing? And for heavens sake get some knowlege on AIDS/ HIV and STDs.

Reply to Annie
Posted by: ABC | 2011/09/17

As long as your looking stuff up on the net - read up on protection: the pill, condoms, ect as well as sexually transmitted diseases..

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Maria | 2011/09/17

In general the term " 1 night stand"  means you had sex. And no, you can''t get AIDS from kissing.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Anonymous | 2011/09/17

I''ve looked it up but didn''t had sex with him only kisses him so I suppose its not that bad but does it count for a one night stand as I''m still in school and most of my friends think I had a one night stand. I won''t sleep with anybody els but my husband one day but what if sombody kisses you and you only did it back cause your only boyfriend ever already kissed another girl prier to your relationship so I tought it would be ok to also have that experience.

Posted by: Maria | 2011/09/16

If you don''t know whether or not one can get AIDS from kissing, then you shouldn''t be kissing or having sex with anybody. And do you think infidelity (look it up) is only an issue if you contract an STD?

Reply to Maria