Posted by: concerned boyfriend | 2008-12-04

1 more question

Hi doc

Thanks for your previous reply. I just want to run some details by you and get your opinion. When we had the unprotected sex it was a week into her cycle, I did not ejaculate at all so there could only have been some pre-ejaculate, I usually can feel this and don' t recall feeling it, but let' s say there was, I had not ejaculated for 3 days prior to this incident so there was no sperm in my uerthera(spelling), so, if the average ovulation occurs at 2 weeks, then surely the odds are in our favour? I know sperm can live for 5 days but that is in optimal conditions. So even if the sperm from my pre-ejaculate fluid lasted 5 days, would the odds still not be in our favour?

Thanks for your responses doc.

Dear Concerned boyfriend
Nothing I can say will really calm your fears and all the things that you mention are "maybe's" - I really can't say that you are safe from pregnancy, because you aren't, although the chances are lower than average.

Hi Sweety

Yes, you are right. I have made a big mistake and it' s not worth it. I won' t make the mistake again. The fact is I have and so now I am trying to get the facts. Thanks for your posting.

Reply to concerned boyfriend
Posted by: Sweety | 2008-12-04

Hi, im no doc but i read ur previous post, my question to u is y are u having unprotected sex in the 1st place? U seem to know ur stuff but u also freaking out in the sense that u afraid ur gf might fall pregnant. If condoms aint ur thing tell ur girl to go on the pill. u should know by now that whatever u do does have its consequences &  if u not ready for them u should get some sort of protection.Its not so lekka to enjoy that couple minutes on excitement &  then freak urself out later about what " IF"  If u not ready for a baby right now please protect urself

Reply to Sweety