Posted by: someon | 2008-12-11

1 day period then spotting

My period came on the day i expected it this month, but i only bled for 1 day. I then had 4 days of very light brown discharge. This is unusual for me, I am usually regular, and bleed for 5 - 7 days.
Should I be concerned? Is this linked to some kind of vitamin deficiency?

As it is the first time it has happened, I would suggest that you see what happens next month. The occasional 'unusual' period is common due to changes in diet, stress, etc. I presume that pregnancy is not a possibility.

Posted by: someon | 2008-12-15

correct, i am on the pill and never miss one. I did become a vegetarian 4 months ago, and thats why i was wondering about the vitamin thing. I will watch what happens next month.

Reply to someon
Posted by: ANON | 2008-12-12

you might be pregnant .

Reply to ANON