Question
Posted by: Prudence | 2012/03/13

1 contraceptives pills no periods

My periods are always on time &  regular. Last month they begin on the 1st Feb, on the 3rd I went on a cruise, my sister gave me only 1 of her white contraceptives pills to stop my periods &  indeed they stopped. Now its mid March my periods have not started. How do I get them to start naturally &  resume normal pattern?

Dear Prudence

I would strongly recommend that you do a pregnancy test before you consider any other form of treatment to induce menstruation. Should the pregnancy test be negative then a pelvic scan is important to rule out the presence of a cyst. Once this has been done it is quite simple to restart your menstrual cycles by means of hormonal manipulation.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2012/03/20

Dear Prudence

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert