Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/08/08

08.08AM 08.08.08

Good day all

Last year a month ago on 07.07.07 at 07pm at the age of 37 my bipolar friend that i' d known since her birth eventually ended up killing hersef....on the date itself it i was fine but i find myself thinking of her a lot today.

She tried so many times through the years and she was in so many institutions and funny enough she did it finally in ICU. She even wrote down all the meds she had access to (the icu nurses never locked any meds) and then asked the dr' s what meds is for what purpose. Then she made a concontion and took it after 6 and was declared dead at approx 7pm.

What a waste. What a pretty clever girl yet she just could never " cope" .

Waar jy ookal vandag is ou Katrien ons dink aan jou, mis jou en was tog lief vir jou. Liefde Tiekie.

If the ICU nurses had a suicidal patient and didn't lockmup their drugs, they should have been prosecuted for negligence.