On this 30 day challenge you will receive one task daily to complete in order to help you eat, move, think, and sleep better.
Today’s task is to try a new healthy recipe.
Stay connected with SleekGeek on Facebook
Are you the South African version of Gordon Ramsay? Jamie Oliver? No? That’s ok - you don’t need to be. Luckily, being creative in the kitchen is WAY easier than it seems.
Today the challenge is simple - find a new healthy recipe and make it.
It doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive - it just needs to be something you haven’t tried before.
The 30-day challenge is a way to get you motivated to change your life for the better. But if you're serious about a healthier you this year, sign up right away for the SleekGeek 8-week challenge that has all the support, diet and exercise plans and rewards to get you in top shape (and looking great) by mid March.
What’s the point?
- Experimenting in the kitchen is a creative outlet and helps you de-stress.
- Preparing your own food leads to an appreciation of good, homemade food.
- Playing around with new recipes helps you combat food boredom and adds variety into your daily nutrition.
- You can double this up as quality time with your family - phones down, catch up while everyone lends a hand preparing the evening meal.
How to complete today’s task:
1) Spend a little time on the web looking for a nice healthy recipe to prepare for tonight (make sure you have the ingredients on hand or that you will be able to get them in time)
2) Tell your best friend, colleague or spouse what you’re planning to make and see if they have any suggestions - or if they would like to join you.
3) Get cooking!
Most importantly, have fun while doing this. Enjoy the process of preparing the food, sit down without distractions and really enjoy the meal you prepared - practice the habit you learnt on day 1 and don’t forget to post the recipe you found on the facebook group - inspire others!
You can sign up for FREE here: Ultimate You
In case you missed these:
Day 15: Tell someone how much they mean to you
Day 16: No electronic screens 2 hours before bed
Day 17: Eat a healthy lunch
See you tomorrow for your next healthy habit.