Good reasons to use Agiolax®
- Contains senna and fibre, two natural ingredients that work together to help relieve constipation
- Can be used during pregnancy* and when breastfeeding
- Provides reliable, predictable relief from constipation
- Is easy to take – just swallow with a glass of water
- Is available in a discreet sachet pack
*During the first three months of pregnancy. Agiolax® should only be used if constipation cannot be remedied by a change in diet or with the aid of bulking agents. It is recommended that Agiolax® should only be used after consultation with a medical practitioner.
product registration details:Agiolax® granules. Reg. No. E/11.5/0988. 5 g granules contains:
Seeds of Plantago ovata 2.60 g; Ispaghula husk 0.11 g; Tinnevelly senna pods 0.34 g – 0.66 g (corresponds to 15 mg sennoside B). For full prescribing information, refer to the package insert.
Agiobulk® granules. Reg. No. Q/11.5/303. 5 g granules contains:
Seeds of Plantago ovata 3.25 g; Ispaghula husk 0.11 g. For full prescribing information, refer to the package insert.
Stand a chance to win a stylish handbag by answering these easy questions below. Click here for clue.