Health24 produces compelling and entertaining content that keeps your users coming back for more and sticking around longer.
Our content hits home. Health24 provides a tailored, interactive web-based health information service that offers a cost-effective approach to reaching both corporate intranet users as well as the general public with health improvement programmes.
Read our background for more on who we are.
We offer our clients two key solutions:
- Cross-media advertising, marketing and sponsorship opportunities in our online and offline health "publications"
- Health, diet and fitness content syndication services – for both corporate websites and corporate intranets.
Health24 provides content to several SA corporate intranets. We also focus on the international syndication of our self-generated content and applications.
We specialise in the production of quality reference material, carefully designed content packages (such as our Condition series), and the delivery of fresh, daily health news, tips and inserts.
The Health24 content is available for syndication to the South African and international markets.
We can also develop new material to fit your particular needs.
We will work with your technical team to ensure seamless delivery of content in HTML or XML language.
- Our content is written in a format appropriate for online usage.
- Our content is credible and of an excellent quality. See our editorial and content and privacy policies for more.
- Content is constantly reviewed by specialist in the field.
- Where possible, text is enhanced with images, unique animations and graphics.
- Our interactive programmes have also been developed with the particular requirements of the corporate employee, HR manager, corporate medical officer and intranet webmaster in mind.
For more information on our content syndication and advertising solutions - or on any other aspects of our products and services - please contact: Dr Danie Pauw
11 On Adderley Cape Town
Tel: +27 21 468-8278
Fax: +27 21 468-8200
E-mail (Syndication queries only)